Friday, October 5, 2012

31 Days: Picaboo Review



Since there's currently a Living Social deal available nationwide for Picaboo, I thought I'd offer up a quick review.

I used Picaboo for both my wedding album and a photo canvas (see above) for the entryway of our apartment. Both were excellent quality, and I'd definitely order from the website again. In fact, I just bought the deal to use for our Christmas cards this year!

In order to create your photo projects, you'll need to download their software, which I found to be super user-friendly and intuitive. Basically, all you have to do is select the type of project that you'd like to make and drag and drop your photo(s) into place.

Shipping costs are reasonable and, in my experience, purchases arrive quickly.

The photo canvas I ordered looks amazing, and is comparable to the other photo canvases on the market. I wouldn't pay full price, as I've found better deals elsewhere, but they regularly go on sale at Picaboo, and there are social buying coupons (Living Social, Groupon, etc.) every few months.

The photo book isn't exactly "wedding album" quality (though I will admit that I purchased one of the lower-end books) but if you're looking for a nice photo book, Picaboo's books definitely fit the bill. The book is sturdy, the cover looks fantastic, and the pictures all came out crisp, bright and colorful.

In summary, the deal available on Living Social is totally worth the money. Picaboo is a great way to creatively save your memories. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment