Saturday, October 6, 2012

31 Days: Going Through the Archives

Recently, on a quest to find 50 pictures of my aunt to celebrate her 50th birthday, my Mom and sister dug up a BUNCH of old family photos. I've seen several of them, but can't wait to get my hands on the boxes and help sort through them!

Meanwhile, in the spirit of "capturing memories," here are a few of my favorite photos - photos that include...

The quintessential school photos...

My senior picture. Note the feather boa and attitude earrings. 

Ninth grade, Wal-Mart portrait studio, and the most painful earrings I've ever worn.

Memories of autumns past...

At the corn maze just outside of Indianapolis. 

 Same vacation, at the pumpkin patch. My little Florida tushy was FREEZING!

Family portraits throughout time...

1994

2008

2010

 2011

 2012

And awkward moments you never even knew existed on film.


WHY? 

I've been informed that we are singing, not screaming in this picture.

I encourage you to go dig out old family photos this week if you have access to them, because you never know what you may find, and what hilarious memories you might recall. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment