Sunday, September 22, 2013

Welcome Fall!


Rumor has it that today is the first official day of FALL! I somehow missed that memo until now. I think it may have something to do with the fact that I live in Florida, and the current temperature is hovering somewhere in the mid-80's.

Regardless, it's now perfectly acceptable to pull out the stops on all things FALL!

Here are a few of the things that I'm looking forward to this week:

+ Doing all sorts of pumpkin crafts, like this one from Lilacs and Longhorns.

+ Making my "famous" Pumpkin & Black Bean Chili for dinner on Tuesday night. (Recipe to come!)

+ Digging out my FALL decor from the dark depths of the office closet (...or was it the garage?)

+ The RETURN of all of my favorite FALL TV shows! (Castle, anyone?!)

+ Painting my nails in beautiful FALL colors. (Thanks for the ideas, Nails and Sales!)

+ Wearing ORANGE as often as possible.

+ Making grand plans, perhaps for a Thanksgiving adventure!

+ Starting my Christmas shopping.

And last, but certainly not least...

+ Getting my new A/C installed tomorrow! (Listen, if it doesn't feel like FALL outside, the least I can do is crank down the air inside and pretend!)

What are you most looking forward to about the FALL season?

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to many of the things you mentioned (I'm looking forward to the pumpkin and black bean chilli recipe.) I also love pumpkin spice lattes and pumpkin scented candles in the house and when the cooler weather finally gets here! Ricci

    ReplyDelete