Monday, October 14, 2013

Coming Up: Three Tips for Raising Competent Communicators


This week, we'll be delving into the topic of Language Arts... Or, as I've chosen to title this mini-series:

"Raising Competent Communicators for Christ!"

I really wish that I could take credit for that awesome alliteration of a title, but I borrowed it from Andrew Pudewa of Institute for Excellence in Writing. This week, I'll be sharing three of the tips I've learned as I've taught this fantastic writing program. These tips will be quick and easy to integrate into your language arts lesson plan, even if you're not looking to purchase a new curriculum. (But, if you are, I totally recommend IEW.)

I'm looking forward to the first tip tomorrow, and I hope you are, too!

Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment