Monday, November 5, 2012

Thanksgiving Printable {Round-Up}

November has arrived! Can you believe that the Holiday season is upon us? 

Since Prince Charming was at our church's men's retreat, sis and I spent the entire weekend lounged in my living room watching the Hallmark Channel's Christmas preview weekend. (In other words, we watched at least half a dozen super cheesy Christmas movies and stuffed ourselves silly with junk food while surfing Pinterest.)

ANYWAY. 

Thanksgiving is a mere 2 1/2 weeks away! I've been searching the internet for some sweet [free] swag to use for my Thanksgiving morning "brunch and parade viewing mini-party" with my family... and seeing as though this is the season of sharing, I thought you might like to enjoy some of the cuteness I've rounded up.

Below you'll find a dozen links to some of the best*Thanksgiving printables on the web.

Enjoy! :)





*I will admit that I'm a bit biased about these being the best, seeing as though I picked them all out!

No comments:

Post a Comment